Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions Co., Ltd. began operation as a new company and an independent entity from the Security Systems Business Division.
Backed by strong edge devices, advanced image analysis technologies and AI, with a history of more than 60 years of technical innovation and pursuit of quality, a thorough "visualization" of information has been achieved that previously could not grasped. Linking that information to the customer's work flow contributes to building a safety infrastructure in a variety of worksites, from manufacturing, financing, and medicine to retail, service, and public institutions.
We provide the development, manufacture, and sales of devices and modules for the security, medicine, and industrial fields, in addition to the solutions including system integration, construction, maintenance, and related services.
Intelligent Surveillance Solution
- Surveillance Cameras & Recorders
- Surveillance Image Integration Software Platforms (VMS)
- Image Recognition Solutions
- Surveillance System Peripherals
- Investigation Assist Solutions (Urban Surveillance, Facial Recognition, Vehicle Searches)
- Proof Management Solutions (Body-Worn Cameras, In-Car-Video Systems, Proof Management Software)
*North America Markets Only
- Industry Solutions (Transportation Surveillance, Vehicle Surveillance)
- Operating Microscopes, Endoscope Cameras
- Superfine Cameras (Medical/Industrial)
- Near Infrared Cameras & Projector Integrated Operating Assist Unit
- Industrial Cameras
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)Shohei Ozaki
Chief Operating Officer (COO) Working toward security and safety in an enjoyable society that creates smiles
In October 2019, we became independent from Panasonic to establish the Image Sensing Business.
The word "i-PRO" in the company name implies that we are professionals who are firmly committed to provide imaging, intelligence, and integration.
Recently, the damage from serious crimes and natural disasters has grown and countermeasures for
greater safety and security on a global scale are in demand.
A "society that creates smiles" requires sensing solutions that won't permit even the slightest anxieties to prevail.
We will achieve this with high levels of imaging and analyzing technologies.
- Company Name
- Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions Co., Ltd.
- Lines of Business
- Development, manufacture, and sales of devices and modules for the security, medicine, and industrial fields. Providing solutions including system integration, construction, maintenance, and related services.
- Number of Employees
- Approx. 1300 (including related companies)
- Location Addresses
- - 4-1-62 Minoshima, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, Japan» Google Map
- 600 Saedo-cho, Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, Japan
- Nihon Bldg., 6F, 2-6-2 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Sumitomo Fudosan Shinagawa Bldg., 16F, 4-10-27 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Related Companies
- United States: Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions Corporation of America [Houston] 800 Gessner Rd, Suite 700, Houston, TX 77024 [Chicago] 1701 Golf Road, Suite 3-600, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 China: Panasonic System Networks Suzhou Co.,Ltd. 1478 Binhe Road, Huqiu district, Suzhou, Jiangsu province
- Professional surveillance camera developed at the Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. Central Research Laboratory
- Professional surveillance camera business started at Matsushita Communication Industrial Co., Ltd. (Business restructured as PSS*1 in 2003) *1 PSS: Panasonic System Solutions Company of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (In-house corporate spin-off)
- IP network camera business started at Kyushu Matsushita Electric Co., Ltd. (Company name changed to PCC*2 in 2003) *2 PCC: Panasonic Communications Co., Ltd.
- The i-PRO Series surveillance camera system was released by PSS.
- Upon the launch of Panasonic System Networks Co., Ltd. (PSN), which was formed through the merger of PSS and PCC, the surveillance camera business was restructured to establish the Security Systems Business Division.
- Panasonic's in-car recording system business for North American police and SANYO Electric Co., Ltd.’s surveillance camera system business merged as PSN’s Security Systems Business Division.
- Acquired US-based video management software vendor Video Insight, Inc.
- Panasonic conducted an absorption-type company split succeeding with the PSN Security Systems Business Division.
- Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions Co., Ltd. was established as a new company and an independent entity from Panasonic’s Security Systems Business Division.