To capture moments of truth.
Backed by strong edge devices, advanced image analysis technologies and AI, with a history of more than 60 years of technical innovation and pursuit of quality, a thorough "visualization" of information has been achieved that previously could not grasped. Linking that information to the customer's work flow contributes to building a safety infrastructure in a variety of worksites, from manufacturing, financing, and medicine to retail, service, and public institutions.
Board of Directors
- Managing Director
- Masato Nakao (Representative Director, Chairman of the Board & Chief Executive Officer) Shohei Ozaki (Representative Director, President & Chief Operating Officer)
- Part-time Director/Audit & Supervisory Officer
Yuji Kimura (Founder, President & CEO, Polaris Capital Group Co., Ltd.)
Junpei Yamada (Partner, Polaris Capital Group Co., Ltd.)
Hideaki Harada (Senior Vice President, Connected Solutions Company, Panasonic Corporation) Audit & Supervisory Officer Tomohide Nitta (Principal, Polaris Capital Group Co., Ltd.)
Tetsuhiko Yamamoto (Principal, Polaris Capital Group Co., Ltd.)
Executive Leaders (CEO, COO, Alphabetical order)
- Masato Nakao Representative Director, Chairman of the Board & Chief Executive Officer Shohei Ozaki Representative Director, President & Chief Operating Officer Atsuo Sekine Chief Financial Officer Ayako Shiga Chief Information Officer William (Bill) Brennan Vice President, Head of S&S Americas, President of Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions Corporation of America Hideaki Takahashi Vice President, Head of Corporate Software Jun Asahina Vice President, Head of S&S Japan Keizo Yamaguchi Chief Manufacturing Officer, President of Panasonic System Networks (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. Makoto Takakuwa Vice President, Head of Corporate Technology Masahiko Hosoya Vice President, Head of IMV Masami Eguchi Vice President, Head of S&S Global Norio Hitsuishi Vice President, Head of S&S Camera Products Sachiko Okamoto Chief Human Resource Officer
- Company Name
- Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions Co., Ltd.
- Masato Nakao, Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Shohei Ozaki, Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Lines of Business
- Development, manufacture, and sales of devices and modules for the security, medicine, and industrial fields. Providing solutions including system integration, construction, maintenance, and related services.
- Number of Employees
- Approx. 1300 (including related companies)
- Location Addresses
- - 4-1-62 Minoshima, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, Japan» Google Map
- 600 Saedo-cho, Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, Japan» Google Map
- Nihon Bldg., 6F, 2-6-2 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan» Google Map
- Sumitomo Fudosan Shinagawa Bldg., 16F, 4-10-27 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan» Google Map
- Related Companies
- United States: Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions Corporation of America [Houston] 800 Gessner Rd, Suite 700, Houston, TX 77024» Google Map [Chicago] 1701 Golf Road, Suite 3-600, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008» Google Map China: Panasonic System Networks Suzhou Co.,Ltd. 1478 Binhe Road, Huqiu district, Suzhou, Jiangsu province» Google Map
- Japan, China & North Asia
- Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions Co., Ltd. (PIPS) Global Headquarter» Website
Panasonic System Networks Suzhou Co.,Ltd. (PSNS) Suzhou Factory
Panasonic Corporation Connected Solutions Company (CNS) Saga Factory
Panasonic System Solutions Japan (PSSJ)» Website
Panasonic System Communications China (PSCCN)» Website
Panasonic Korea Ltd. (PKL)» Website
Panasonic Taiwan Co., Ltd. (PTW)
Panasonic Hong Kong Co., Ltd. (PHK)» Website
- North & Latin America
- Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions of America (PIPSA) Houston Office» Website
Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions of America (PIPSA) Chicago Office» Website
Panasonic Canada Inc. (PCI)» Website
Panasonic de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. (PANAMEX)» Website
Panasonic Sales Latin America (PLAT)» Website
Panasonic do Brasil Ltda (PANABRAS)» Website
Panasonic Peruana S.A. (PANAPERU)» Website
Panasonic Chile Ltda. (PCL)» Website
Panasonic do Brasil Ltda. Argentine-Branch (PANABRAS-AR)» Website
- Panasonic System Communications Company Europe (PSCEU)» Website
PPanasonic Russia, Ltd. (PRA)» Website
Panasonic Ukraine Ltd. (PUA)
- Asia & Oceania
- Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd. (PI)» Website
Panasonic System Solutions Asia Pacific (PSSAP)» Website
Panasonic Systems Solutions Oceania (PSSOC)» Website
Panasonic New Zealand Ltd. (PNZ)» Website
Panasonic Philippines (PPH)» Website
Panasonic Siew Sals (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (PST)» Website
Panasonic Life Solutions Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (PM)
PT. Panasonic Gobel Energy Indonesia (PGI)
- Middle East & Africa
- Panasonic Marketing Middle East & Africa FZE (PMMAF)» Website
Panasonic South Africa (PTY) Ltd. (PZA)» Website
In order to solve vertical-market problems, we provide the development, manufacture, and sales of devices and modules, in addition to the solutions including system integration, construction, maintenance, and related services.
Shoplifting, vandalizing store facilities and deterrence of trouble in parking lots cause a wide range of losses that damages business performance. We contribute to reduce the risk with intelligent surveillance systems including the latest AI technologies. We also make a contribution to facilitate store operations and service quality improvement with the visualization of in-store traffic flows, the degree of congestion and customer service situations. We support the balance between management efficiency and customer satisfaction.» Learn More
Our advanced surveillance systems not only help to deter transportation-specific trouble, but also resolve unique problems such as anti-social behavior at stations and on trains, intrusions and sabotage of railway facilities.
We ensure safety and security for passengers and guarantee cargo security with high anti-shock and weatherproof hardware for outdoor use, and advanced software that can instantly detect targets at terminals where an unspecified number of people come and go.
Roadway networks spread throughout the city and a stream of passengers at mass transportation systems such as airports, public spaces are always embraced by the flow of mobility. We create safe environment in order to protect citizens and secure cities with not only our AI technologies for highly accurate license plate number recognition, but also with our advanced high-visibility technologies for monitor intersections and streets 24/7.» Learn More
Advanced surveillance systems with AI are demonstrating their capabilities to solve various problems that occur at logistics fields, such as the loss of goods, damage to goods and collisions between forklifts and other forklifts, people or goods. We provide solutions for these problems through 360-degree monitoring without blind spots and offering heat-maps that can visualize the traffic patterns by people and how long they stay in one place. It definitely leads to safety and productivity improvement in your company.» Learn More
One of the most important tasks for educational institutions is to ensure student safety across large or multiple campuses. Our advanced security solutions include video surveillance to prevent suspicious individuals and reduce vandalism to valuable campus property. By maintaining the learning environment in a safe way, students and educators can focus on study, research and education.» Learn More
Contemporary businesses are required to make investments to ensure the safety of employees, equipment and information assets within company facilities along with the advancement of today’s information society. We provide security solutions that can contribute to boost reliability and credibility for facilities, installed by an advanced access control system for improving security levels from a physical perspective and visual surveillance inside and outside buildings.» Learn More
Wide range surveillance from seating areas to authorized personnel areas, which can be confirmed in detail, is required at stadiums where many people gather. With a surveillance network comprised of multiple cameras, it is possible to quickly search and track only the necessary images. Also, with a facial recognition system, we can prevent the admission of suspicious parties such as inveterate hooligans or booze benders. The prevention with our system can be supportive solutions for stadiums’ operators and managers, because it creates enjoyable spaces in an easy way for general audiences.» Learn More
Local crime prevention, fire control and protecting citizens -- local governments and administrative agencies prioritize these as the most important problems. Our security solutions with AI for governmental organizations are designed to support the many different functions and activities you carry out, such as a wide range of public facilities, roadway networks, and social-infrastructure improvements.» Learn More
Recorded images at crime scenes are used as evidence. At the same time, the visuals are increasingly used for proactive applications such as criminal investigation support, criminal trend and crime prediction. We offer solutions with our latest technologies such as data management systems that enable you to quickly search for the necessary evidence footage. Additionally, our crime prediction algorithms are useful for early resolution of criminal cases, with real-time monitoring and image analysis. We believe strongly in the value of these solutions to improve job performance in an effective way.» Learn More
In addition to security fields, we have produced many achievements in the area of embedded cameras in medical and industrial fields by applying the video technology that we have cultivated over many years. Behind this achievement, there is our camera technology, which has enabled sophisticated and faithful color reproduction. And this technology was not successful without ultra-small diameter cameras equipped with nose-mounted image sensors. In response to needs in medical fields, such as the desire to provide treatment while carefully observing patients in real-time, we greatly contribute to the development of advanced medicine with our cameras and camera technology.
- Professional surveillance camera developed at the Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. Central Research Laboratory
- Professional surveillance camera business started at Matsushita Communication Industrial Co., Ltd. (Business restructured as PSS*1 in 2003) *1 PSS: Panasonic System Solutions Company of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (In-house corporate spin-off)
- IP network camera business started at Kyushu Matsushita Electric Co., Ltd. (Company name changed to PCC*2 in 2003) *2 PCC: Panasonic Communications Co., Ltd.
- The i-PRO Series surveillance camera system was released by PSS.
- Upon the launch of Panasonic System Networks Co., Ltd. (PSN), which was formed through the merger of PSS and PCC, the surveillance camera business was restructured to establish the Security Systems Business Division.
- Panasonic's in-car recording system business for North American police and SANYO Electric Co., Ltd.’s surveillance camera system business merged as PSN’s Security Systems Business Division.
- Acquired US-based video management software vendor Video Insight, Inc.
- Panasonic conducted an absorption-type company split succeeding with the PSN Security Systems Business Division.
- Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions Co., Ltd., a new company that received a co-investment from Polaris Capital Group Co., Ltd. was established as an independent entity from Panasonic’s Security Systems Business Division.
Product & Technology Milestones
Security SystemsMedical/Industrial Cameras
Launched Analog Camera
Launched Compact “Thumb-Size" Camera
Launched 1/2-inch CCD Camera
Launched the Industry’s First Remote 3CCD
Launched PTZ Dome Camera
Launched Digital Disc Recorder
Launched IP Encoder
Launched the Industry’s First Autoclave Compatible Remote 3CCD
Launched i-PRO Camera and IP Recorder
Launched DG-ASM100, PC Software PackageLaunched the Industry’s First High-Vision Remote 3CCD
Launched i-PRO SmartHDLaunched the Industry’s First High-Vision Remote MOS
Launched WV ASM, Video Surveillance Software
Launched WV ASF, Facial Recognition SystemLaunched the Industry’s First 4K 3-Panel (RGB) Compatible Camera Module
Launched i-PRO EXTREMELaunched the World’s First 4K 4-Panel (RGB+IR) Compatible Camera Module
Launched the World’s First Tip-Mounted Angioscopy Camera
Launched FacePRO Deep, Learning Facial Recognition System Software