We strive to capture moments of underlying truth to better support the decisions of those professionals who protect and save lives, providing a safer and more peaceful world.
We have taken on this challenge to develop technological solutions that extend human senses with innovations that inform and protect, even in the most challenging environments.
We envision a future where it’s possible to prevent unfortunate events. A future striking unmet medical conditions to improve the lives of millions of people.
We will be a trusted partner, focusing on the needs of our partners and customers to help create a safer and more peaceful world.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)Shohei Ozaki
Chief Operating Officer (COO) Working toward security and safety in an enjoyable society that creates smiles
In October 2019, we became independent from Panasonic to establish the Image Sensing Business.
The word "i-PRO" in the company name implies that we are professionals who are firmly committed to provide imaging, intelligence, and integration.
Recently, the damage from serious crimes and natural disasters has grown and countermeasures for
greater safety and security on a global scale are in demand.
A "society that creates smiles" requires sensing solutions that won't permit even the slightest anxieties to prevail.
We will achieve this with high levels of imaging and analyzing technologies.
- Company Name
- Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions Co., Ltd.
- Masato Nakao, Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Shohei Ozaki, Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Lines of Business
- Development, manufacture, and sales of devices and modules for the security, medicine, and industrial fields. Providing solutions including system integration, construction, maintenance, and related services.
- Number of Employees
- Approx. 1300 (including related companies)
- Location Addresses
- - 4-1-62 Minoshima, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, Japan» Google Map
- 600 Saedo-cho, Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, Japan» Google Map
- Nihon Bldg., 6F, 2-6-2 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan» Google Map
- Sumitomo Fudosan Shinagawa Bldg., 16F, 4-10-27 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan» Google Map
- Related Companies
- United States: Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions Corporation of America [Houston] 800 Gessner Rd, Suite 700, Houston, TX 77024» Google Map [Chicago] 1701 Golf Road, Suite 3-600, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008» Google Map China: Panasonic System Networks Suzhou Co.,Ltd. 1478 Binhe Road, Huqiu district, Suzhou, Jiangsu province» Google Map
Board of Directors
- Managing Director
- Representative Director, Chairman of the Board & CEO Masato Nakao Representative Director, President & COO Shohei Ozaki
- Part-time Director/Audit & Supervisory Officer
Hideaki Harada Audit & Supervisory Officer Tomohide Nitta
- Executive Officer
- Professional surveillance camera developed at the Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. Central Research Laboratory
- Professional surveillance camera business started at Matsushita Communication Industrial Co., Ltd. (Business restructured as PSS*1 in 2003) *1 PSS: Panasonic System Solutions Company of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (In-house corporate spin-off)
- IP network camera business started at Kyushu Matsushita Electric Co., Ltd. (Company name changed to PCC*2 in 2003) *2 PCC: Panasonic Communications Co., Ltd.
- The i-PRO Series surveillance camera system was released by PSS.
- Upon the launch of Panasonic System Networks Co., Ltd. (PSN), which was formed through the merger of PSS and PCC, the surveillance camera business was restructured to establish the Security Systems Business Division.
- Panasonic's in-car recording system business for North American police and SANYO Electric Co., Ltd.’s surveillance camera system business merged as PSN’s Security Systems Business Division.
- Acquired US-based video management software vendor Video Insight, Inc.
- Panasonic conducted an absorption-type company split succeeding with the PSN Security Systems Business Division.
- Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions Co., Ltd., a new company that received a co-investment from Polaris Capital Group Co., Ltd. was established as an independent entity from Panasonic’s Security Systems Business Division.
Product & Technology Milestones
Security SystemsMedical/Industrial Cameras
Launched Analog Camera
Launched Compact “Thumb-Size" Camera
Launched 1/2-inch CCD Camera
Launched the Industry’s First Remote 3CCD
Launched PTZ Dome Camera
Launched Digital Disc Recorder
Launched IP Encoder
Launched the Industry’s First Autoclave Compatible Remote 3CCD
Launched i-PRO Camera and IP Recorder
Launched DG-ASM100, PC Software PackageLaunched the Industry’s First High-Vision Remote 3CCD
Launched i-PRO SmartHDLaunched the Industry’s First High-Vision Remote MOS
Launched WV ASM, Video Surveillance Software
Launched WV ASF, Facial Recognition SystemLaunched the Industry’s First 4K 3-Panel (RGB) Compatible Camera Module
Launched i-PRO EXTREMELaunched the World’s First 4K 4-Panel (RGB+IR) Compatible Camera Module
Launched the World’s First Tip-Mounted Angioscopy Camera
Launched FacePRO Deep, Learning Facial Recognition System Software
- Japan, China & North Asia
- Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions Co., Ltd. (PIPS) Global Headquarter» Website
Panasonic System Networks Suzhou Co.,Ltd. (PSNS) Suzhou Factory
Panasonic Corporation Connected Solutions Company (CNS) Saga Factory
Panasonic System Solutions Japan (PSSJ)» Website
Panasonic System Communications China (PSCCN)» Website
Panasonic Korea Ltd. (PKL)» Website
Panasonic Taiwan Co., Ltd. (PTW)
Panasonic Hong Kong Co., Ltd. (PHK)» Website
- North & Latin America
- Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions of America (PIPSA) Houston Office» Website
Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions of America (PIPSA) Chicago Office» Website
Panasonic Canada Inc. (PCI)» Website
Panasonic de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. (PANAMEX)» Website
Panasonic Sales Latin America (PLAT)» Website
Panasonic do Brasil Ltda (PANABRAS)» Website
Panasonic Peruana S.A. (PANAPERU)» Website
Panasonic Chile Ltda. (PCL)» Website
Panasonic do Brasil Ltda. Argentine-Branch (PANABRAS-AR)» Website
- Panasonic System Communications Company Europe (PSCEU)» Website
PPanasonic Russia, Ltd. (PRA)» Website
Panasonic Ukraine Ltd. (PUA)
- Asia & Oceania
- Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd. (PI)» Website
Panasonic System Solutions Asia Pacific (PSSAP)» Website
Panasonic Systems Solutions Oceania (PSSOC)» Website
Panasonic New Zealand Ltd. (PNZ)» Website
Panasonic Philippines (PPH)» Website
Panasonic Siew Sals (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (PST)» Website
Panasonic Life Solutions Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (PM)
PT. Panasonic Gobel Energy Indonesia (PGI)
- Middle East & Africa
- Panasonic Marketing Middle East & Africa FZE (PMMAF)» Website
Panasonic South Africa (PTY) Ltd. (PZA)» Website